1. DCP Goals & Club Success Plan:
- The Club should achieve 10/10 goals of the Distinguished Club Program by 15th April 2021
- The Club should also submit its duly filled Club Success Plan to its respective Area Director by 15th August 2020 and revised one by 30th January 2021
2. Trained Club Officers:
- All seven club officers must attend training during both the TLTP (no proxy allowed)
- A minimum of 15 club members or 60% members (whichever is lower) should complete any level in the Pathways program between 1st July 2020 and 31st March 2021.
- A minimum of 2 members completing full Path between 1st July 2020 and 31st March 2021.
- One of the Club members to conduct pathway education session/training in another club as required and get confirmation from the VP Education copying the Area Director.
4. Moments of Truth (MoT):
- The Club must conduct the Moments of Truth module from the ‘Successful Club Series’ twice; once before 31st August 2020 and once before 28th February 2021.
- A scanned copy of the filled worksheets of page numbers 2 and 3, which can be found at https://www.toastmasters.org//~/media/1552323ec5b34eee9460a2142e1b1901.ashx, must be submitted to the respective Area Directors on or before 6th September 2020 and 6th March 2021, respectively.
5. Serving as CJ and Judges:
- At least six members should serve as a Judge irrespective of the clubs in each of the two contest cycles at club level contest (Online Contests are acceptable).
- At least three members should serve as a Chief Judge irrespective of the clubs in each of the two contest cycles at club level contest (Online Contests are acceptable)
6. Membership Building Program:
- The Club should hold a Membership Building Campaign where an open house is arranged to attract new members to the home club in the presence of Area or Division Director OR
- Conduct a special meeting for non-toastmasters (minimum 15) in the presence of Area or Division Director.
- The event should be conducted between 1st July and 15th April 2021. Summary with pictures should be sent to the CGD (CGD@district98.org) and the District Officer who attended, within ten days of the event.
7. Reporting of Club Speech Contest:
- A Club should conduct all the official speech contests in the official TI Contest format (Nominations will not qualify for this criterion) Online Contests are acceptable.
- Such clubs must ensure that all details, in the prescribed form, are sent by the Chief Judge of the Contest only to the PQD and immediate level District Officer within seven days of it being held
8. Participation in Area/Division Conferences:
- At least ten members or 50% members (whichever is lower) of a club must attend their Club’s respective Area Conferences; twice a year, Area Directors should send an Online attendance record of their respective clubs (with Club Name) to the PQD office.
- At least seven members or 40% members (whichever is lower) of a club must attend their Club’s respective Division Conferences; twice a year, Division Directors should send an Online attendance record of their respective clubs (with Club Name) to the PQD office.
*Attending other Area/Division Conferences will not be considered toward this point
- The Club shall pay and upload membership dues of at least 20 members by 15th September 2020 (for October 2020 to March 2021 period) and by 15th March 2021 (for April 2021 to September 2021 period)
*Members added later than the above dates will not qualify for this criterion
10. Attendance at District Council Meetings:
- Both the President and Vice President Education of the Club should attend the District Council Meeting (DCM). They must register at the venue for the meeting or sign in for the Virtual DCM before time (as per guidelines for the quorum)
The clubs that fulfill all ten criteria and submit all entries by 20th April 2021 will be recognized
*The decision of the District Director will be final*